Friday, February 3, 2012

Chucky Cheese's just for kids?

I have a blast at this place am I the only parent that loves this place? Most parents just sit at tables looking kind of glazed over.Chucky Cheese's just for kids?
Confession # 1

we went to Chucky cheese's last week, hubby and I each took a kid and he gave me a handful of tokens for my son.

Well, my son is 2 and doesn't know if i put a token in or not, so i let him mess around on any game and i played most of the tokens myself.

hee hee!

"look at how many tickets Jr. won!"



confession #2

And i volunteered to go find my daughter in the climbing tubes even though she wasn't stuck. She was actually off playing with some friends at the Ski-ball table.Chucky Cheese's just for kids?
i enjoy it too! and amusement parks!!
Most kids dont even like itChucky Cheese's just for kids?
im not a parent but i am way to old for chuckie cheeses and i still have a blast there!!
I like it too, to bad there pizza sucksChucky Cheese's just for kids?
I love it! they serve beer too
I enjoy going with my kids simply because they have so much fun. The food ain't so great, so we usually buy like $50 of tokens when we go, then the next several trips we just play and not eat.
no way! im 21 and i love going there with my little cousins.....im still a kid at heart =]
I love the place. I grew up in the 80's %26amp; 90's playing arcade games.
Yes I have fun at Chuck E Cheese's.

No comments:

Post a Comment