Thursday, February 16, 2012

Do you take your kid(s) on lots of adventures?

Like the park, playdates, zoos, hiking, swimming, chucky cheese, museums, movies, etc...?



Or do you mostly stay home with them, and only do those things occasionally?Do you take your kid(s) on lots of adventures?
We mostly stay at home but we walk by the river to the park almost every day.Do you take your kid(s) on lots of adventures?
My kids LOVE the zoo! I frequently take them out on playdates, to the park, etc.



I'm sure once I start getting bigger, I won't much like taking 3 kids out, and having swollen feet and everything else hehe! Tomorrow our first road trip will be taking place -- 4 hours away. My husband %26amp; I are taking our children to go and see our 3D ultrasound, so they'll be there when the technician says: "Kaylee, Kendall, %26amp; Kason.. You're having a little ______!" I think that'll be very exciting! My oldest is super excited, Kendall is 4 and sort of gets it but she was too young to remember Kason's birth and Kason is only 2 so he really doesn't care hehe!
Oh, all the time. Our adventures are typically a little less, er, 'structured' than your examples, though.



We'll all get on our bikes and try and ride around until we hit China, for example. Or we'll be at the grocery store, narrowly escaping a pterodactyl in the frozen foods aisle. Or we'll make a giant fort in the living room and have a 'campout' by making s'mores in the microwave. Sometimes we do the more costly, straight-and-narrow sort of activities. We'll head down to the city, or go to the beach, or any of the plethora you mentioned. But most of the time, we don't have to stray too far from home and pay money to have an excellent day of adventures.Do you take your kid(s) on lots of adventures?
We usually go camping with the kids me and my hubby have together and we stay up looking at the star's,burning marsmellows,talking about how we r going to miss it here once we go home..

We take them hiking and we swim and talk about the little fish on our toes n y aren't they afraid of people or y do blue birds get soo close to u "Curiously",We once in a great while take them to the zoo and tell them that if they want to take care of animal's in the wild or in zoo's they'll have to finish school first n some college....

Like this summer we were thinking of going to the lake again n camping out for a night like we did in Pismo Beach it was really fun staying there the two day's but cold.....

Like on Sun.May 1st Cinco de mayo show it's a car show were taking the kids too my son really seem's to like going to one of them "Low Rider Car Shows" here in Fresno....

And I can't wait for that day to get here....
depends on the season, during summers we get out alot, go to Canada's wonderland, water parks, bike rides etc, winter time we stay inside mostly, I grew up living right by the Atlantic and loved winter now that ive moved I find I hate the cold,lolDo you take your kid(s) on lots of adventures?
yeah we do adventures all the time. we go to the woods and collect rocks, hang out at chucky cheese and even make pipecleaner sculptures. wehn we stay home we play with glitter and COD
Yes, we go do fun things a lot and then I feel guilty we're not home enough. Weird, I guess, but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment