Thursday, February 9, 2012

I hate Chuck E. Cheese, do you?

i went to a party there and hated it, it was loud and i didnt like the mouse, what do you think of Chucky Cheese?I hate Chuck E. Cheese, do you?
Yeah I went once not for a party but just to go and ughhhh it was SO hot in there No air at all then they had an open salad bar NASTY kids breath all in it and I could only imagine what Else...the pizza is NASTY too!!!I hate Chuck E. Cheese, do you?
Chucke Chesses is really gross. When I was in 4th grade I was in there and It stunk bad.

Report Abuse


it annoys me... die mouse die!I hate Chuck E. Cheese, do you?
yeah me too..God, have you seen how salty the pizza is..
No! I love that place!! ;-)I hate Chuck E. Cheese, do you?
It's pretty annoying. The pizza isn't all that great.
idk, it's pretty fun-- and the pizza is amazing
I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!!!!
  • dominoes online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment