Monday, February 6, 2012

I want to find a place for my 7year old daughter's Birthday party. I want something other Chucky Cheese?

Find the closest Childrens Museum. They have alot or activities and things for the kids to do there.



It might not cost alot either. And not as much noise as Chucky Cheese.I want to find a place for my 7year old daughter's Birthday party. I want something other Chucky Cheese?
The stores for kids are good, like Build-a-Bear. You could try a pottery store like LollyPots, or a hotel with a pool is fun.



I did a mystery party for my daughter last year. It's kind of like the murder mysteries, but without the violence. The girls had a lot of fun dressing up and acting out the parts. It got rave reviews.I want to find a place for my 7year old daughter's Birthday party. I want something other Chucky Cheese?
i dont know what the weather is like where u are but u could always do it in a park, or like a skating or ice skating rink, a rec center with an indoor pool or rink or rock climbing wall. or bowling? i dont know what a 7 yr old likes. mine is only 15 months old :-PI want to find a place for my 7year old daughter's Birthday party. I want something other Chucky Cheese?
you could try skating, movies, bowling, or an indoor swimming poolI want to find a place for my 7year old daughter's Birthday party. I want something other Chucky Cheese?
my nephew had his at a picnic area by a lake and the kids got to fish they loved it

No comments:

Post a Comment