Friday, February 3, 2012

If an armed robber held up a busy Chucky Cheese and yelled "Cheese and no-one gets hurt!!"?

Would you wait for the awkward silence...walk up to him..and slap him with a wet fish for that awful joke?



: )If an armed robber held up a busy Chucky Cheese and yelled "Cheese and no-one gets hurt!!"?
Wet fish...yea....definitely wet fish time.....If an armed robber held up a busy Chucky Cheese and yelled "Cheese and no-one gets hurt!!"?
See a previous answer.



I would continue to be cheesy and use my lack of education to hit upon the gun moll that was helping him rob the place.



Great time to get my Mac and cheese on!



I know that was pretty cheesy.

I'm thinking cheddar myself!



Are you sure your not doing the worst of... series?
Well Rick James!! Normally an armed robber yells Freeze and no one gets hurt!

Dya get it now?..



...probably not..



..oh well i tried :}



Any-who. I'd just yell,"Someone get the guy some cheese"



Oh come now Joker it wasn't that bad.. a little cheesy perhaps. :{If an armed robber held up a busy Chucky Cheese and yelled "Cheese and no-one gets hurt!!"?
%26lt;shakes head%26gt; Joker,Joker,Joker. Come on bro, you're much better than this.
I'd get out a trumpet and do that "WAH WAH WAH WA-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H" Tune, Either that or it's the comedy drum roll routine with that "BADOOM----TISH" soundIf an armed robber held up a busy Chucky Cheese and yelled "Cheese and no-one gets hurt!!"?
I would make chucky sing happy birthday to him,and then toss the bday cake in his face....
WTH? Maybe you should recycle a few...

.
ha ha that's very funny just had an awful imagine in my head lol
i would slap YOU with a wet fish for suggesting that i would be in chucky ceeses
I'd pull my own finger %26amp; give him the Funky Cheese.
I'd get a giant cane and jerk him out the door, like on bugs bunny cartoons
Well as long as ur sorry...:P
i dont get it..
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment