Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm 10 cani still go to Chucky Cheeses?

Am i to old to go have fun there?I'm 10 cani still go to Chucky Cheeses?
As long as you have money.



I'd bring along a friend or two just to be safe !!



^I'm 10 cani still go to Chucky Cheeses?
First of all your not even old enough to have an account on yahoo answers.

Second of all..

No! Have fun!! It doesn't really matter.=] I sometimes go there lol

But a higly prefered place just like it is

Dave and Busters.

Search it!

Its just like Chucky Cheeses but for older kids.

So many arcade games, and you could eat!

Win tickets to get prizes!!

go to this site to learn more:(its safe lol)

http://www.daveandbusters.com/default.as鈥?/a>

its so cool, i just went yesterday!!!

Please do something about having an account on answers tho. THANK YOU!
you can never be to old for anything that you want to do. Just do what you think that you want to do, not what you think would be commonly done, be yourself.I'm 10 cani still go to Chucky Cheeses?
well im on my brothers account and im 10 too and i love goin to chuckie cheeses!!and i dont care what my friends say i might even have my next b-day there lol
Not at all. My 9 year old went to a 9 year olds birthday party there.



I'd say around 13 or so is when you may be too old to go there without a younger child with you. It's made for kids! You're 10...I'm 10 cani still go to Chucky Cheeses?
nonsense. I think its perfectly fine. definitely look around and you will see others older than you there too. enjoy life and these wonderful young yrs.
of course you're not too old. when you are there , look around , even old people are having fun. And that's what it's all about!!!!
try Dave and Busters instead!!!! They have great nachos and this really good triple chocolate cake/cheescake
jux have a lot of friends, you'll havea good time.



watch out for the perverted rat!

haha
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't.
Yes go there and have fun !!

Just be sure to bring enough money
yeah of course
heck ya!!! live ur life!!! have fun...!!!!
why not 10 or 100 it's a free country.
no u r not my uncle still goes there and has soo much fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment