Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've got a problem and have no clue how to solve it?

I was at Chucky Cheese and accidentally dropped a syringe in the ball pit. I can't find it, so what do I do?I've got a problem and have no clue how to solve it?
TUMBLR BITCHES. Tell the kids to search the bottom of the ball pit with there tongues. They'll know they found it when they OD on crack. :)I've got a problem and have no clue how to solve it?
One thing you can do to prevent this from ever happening again is obviously to not bring syringes to Cheese Cheese's.

It would be a wise idea to contact management, truthfully stating that you dropped it in there because it needs to be fished out. The ball pit is for children to play in, not for children to scar themselves with when they scrape their arms and legs against a needle.

If you're too much of a coward, give them an anonymous phone call from a pay phone in an uncrowded area. If you want to, use something to disguise your voice.
I have no idea what you were doing in this situation but for the safety of the children you need to tell someone...even if its I saw a syringe in the ball pit but cant find itI've got a problem and have no clue how to solve it?
First of all why the hell would you have a syringe at chucky cheese? And second you don't want people to think you're a pedo bear so just walk away
tell the person in charge of the ball pit then bail outta thereI've got a problem and have no clue how to solve it?
Duck out the door...quick.
go find it silly

No comments:

Post a Comment