Thursday, February 16, 2012

Looking for ideas for a birthday party for my son who will be turning 5. Don't want to do it in my home.?

Looking for any ideas besides bowling or chucky cheese. Thanks!Looking for ideas for a birthday party for my son who will be turning 5. Don't want to do it in my home.?
A picnic party at a local park. Inexpensive but still plenty of fun if theres a good playground.Looking for ideas for a birthday party for my son who will be turning 5. Don't want to do it in my home.?
There are many party ideas here: http://www.toddler-net.com/Birthday_page鈥?/a> Our favorite is gym. Usually private, lots of physical activities for kids, and relatively healthy food (since you have to bring your own food).

Another good place for a boy's party is a place with inflatable castles/jumpers. Kids love it!
invite his whole class and go to an amusement park or the mall- scavenger hunts. go to the skating rink or have it outside in a park. fix up goody bags with party favorsLooking for ideas for a birthday party for my son who will be turning 5. Don't want to do it in my home.?
In my area we have a Discovery Center that is educational play for kids. They have a room you can rent.
I think many science or history museums might have a room for parties.Looking for ideas for a birthday party for my son who will be turning 5. Don't want to do it in my home.?
his fav cartoon theme at party cntre get a clown nd someone to paint faces

No comments:

Post a Comment