Friday, February 3, 2012

So I thought a fun first date would be chucky cheese's, am I nuts?

I met this girl, got her number talked twice on the phone for 20-30 mins and told her I would surprise her with where we would go on this friday. I hate the dinner and a movie scenario, semms so played out, I thouhgt we might hit up chucky chesse's and if it goes well get a drink after or something if she wants. I think it be cool to play the games and get a chance to have some fun and talk in a non formal setting, ideas and feedback welcomeSo I thought a fun first date would be chucky cheese's, am I nuts?
this could be a dissapointment for her that on your first date you went to a childrens favorite place. Just remember there will be a bunch of screaming kids and it will not be a formal first date at all!So I thought a fun first date would be chucky cheese's, am I nuts?
Oh No No NO!!!!!! Ha I myself would not like that. But it depends what kind of girl she is. If shes like playful and funny and is really open to anything that comes her way, sure take her.
Oh. My. God. DO YOU HATE THIS GIRL?!? If yes, go ahead and take her to a five year old hot spot. If not, keep reading.



Girl's dig the romantic this (I am a girl, durr). So if you don't feel like going out to dinner and a movie, be creative, not stupid. Maybe go for a walk in a park and have a picnic. Go out miniature golfing, or go to the beach for a walk in the cool spring air. Go to a night club, take her to a party, or chill out at your place with a promise of a killer playlist and a chance to be beaten at twister or dance dance revolution- whatever floats your boat. Just put some thought into what you do, as opposed to ruining a great opportunity with a evil mouse and crazed children. Good luck with your lady... you are going to need it!So I thought a fun first date would be chucky cheese's, am I nuts?
lol
lol..that's a pretty interesting date. If this girl is the fun loving outgoing girl then yeah..maybe she'll have a great time! It's definitely a surprise. If my date told me where we would be going would be a surprise, I would probably expect something really fancy or over the top of or something. But hey! If you think this gal would like it..see what happens!So I thought a fun first date would be chucky cheese's, am I nuts?
Chucky Cheese's is overrun with children, and not very big, so you honestly can't get away from them. Unless you want to spend your entire date yelling at each other to hear over the screaming children, I'd say pick a different spot. Are there any arcade-type places around that are a little more geared towards a higher age group such as Dave and Busters or Broadway Louies?

Also, some other places that are a little more open, and adult friendly are amusement parks or mini-golf courses. I'm sure there are plenty of other places that are non-formal as well, I just can't think of them at the moment. Outside places are really nice and casual for day-time dates, like waterparks, the beach, picnic in the park, etc.
hell yaaa chucky cheez is awesome!! she will have so much fun!! i wuld love it if a guy took me to chucky cheez on a date...haha
sounds fun! :) But maybe chucky cheese is a bit childish.
it depends on her personality. if she's fun and outgoing and likes that kind of stuff, she'll love it. if she's not that type of a person you may have a problem. if you dont know her personality then maybe you should get to know her more.



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
No, you just have a kid's brain.
lol... maybe if you're young...
go to Dave %26amp; Busters instead of Chuckey cheese. It is the same idea just for people who are a little older and they have a bar there if you decide to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment