Monday, February 13, 2012

What is a job I can get that involves wearing a costume?

not like as the mouse for chucky cheese or anything like that...What is a job I can get that involves wearing a costume?
If you're a real go getter I had a friend who was really successful and ended up starting her own business. Dress like a princess and throw tea parties for little girls. Families will pay top dollar for themed birthday parties and the word of mouth referrals to other families would be easy business. Advertise in places that sell cakes or sell mid to high end childrens clothing.What is a job I can get that involves wearing a costume?
,,,,Start your own Mushroom restaurant....and to advertise put on a mushroom costume..(stand in front of you restaurant and act like a mushroom%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;
You could be a character at an amusement park.What is a job I can get that involves wearing a costume?
Most fast food places make their employee's wear uniforms. You can always be a clown I guess...
french maid

exotic dancer

gay plumber

doctor-actorWhat is a job I can get that involves wearing a costume?
a costume? I'd suggest theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment