Monday, February 6, 2012

What is your favorite kid-friendly chain restaurant?

I like Chucky Cheese, but much prefer Going Bonkers if I have a choice. They have more reasonable food prices, more food choices, and more of exercise friendly things for the kids to do. I also appreciate the fact that they have better video games for us "grown-up" kids. What are your favorite places to take the kids?What is your favorite kid-friendly chain restaurant?
I absolutely adore the Jungle. I've gone there a couple of times with the camp I work at and it's so much fun. It's mostly tubes and ball pits and there's a decent arcade. See I actually get into the tubes and play with the kids, crawling around on my hands and knees and it's so great to do with the kids. They really enjoy the fact that I'm up there with them, laughing and playing tag.

They sell pizza, pasta, salad, and they have churros, which I adore. They may have more food but that's all I've ever noticed especially since that's what you buy for little kids and that's what staff gets.

http://www.thejunglefun.com/What is your favorite kid-friendly chain restaurant?
On The Border isn't a theme-park kind of place like Chuck E. Cheese, but they are very patient with kids, have plenty of room for strollers, with changing tables in the bathrooms and kids' menus with crayons. The food is yummy, the prices are decent, and I never feel like they want me to rush out. On the other hand they are attentive so I can get a check in a hurry and leave if needed.

IHOP deserves special mention for anyone taking a car trip. They are all over the place, near freeway exits, and they don't care if you just go in to use the bathroom and changing tables. And they are quite patient with a tired family that just wants to share a plate of fries and take a break from driving. We stopped at them all over California on a 12-hour driving trip (should have been 6 but the traffic was unbelievable). Every one of them was welcoming and clean.What is your favorite kid-friendly chain restaurant?
Check out the video below. Dave %26amp; Busters is an adult-friendly arcade or a kid-friendly bar, depending on how you look at it. There's something for absolutely everyone at D%26amp;B if there's one near you.What is your favorite kid-friendly chain restaurant?
Its nice enough for adults not to be disgusted by grease everywhere (cough, chuckycheese) and there's usually an arcade with cool games.
peter piper pizza

planet hollywood

Red Robin

Rain Forest Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment