Monday, February 6, 2012

When you run out of cottage cheese , do you replace it with chucky rotten milk ?

just as good right ?When you run out of cottage cheese , do you replace it with chucky rotten milk ?
not really... i never run out of cheese... there's an italian deli right down the street from where i live...When you run out of cottage cheese , do you replace it with chucky rotten milk ?
Yup, And I make "chunky rotten milk" pancakes! The family LOVES'EM! Mmmmm..... =)
no, but i know someone who replaces raisins in fruit salads with goat turds because they have a "fluffier" texture and dont weigh down as much on your palate when you eat themWhen you run out of cottage cheese , do you replace it with chucky rotten milk ?
OMG! Yes, I totally do. In fact, I don't even buy it anymore, milk it cheaper so I just wait for it to rot! YUM
never thought of that. sounds yucky. lmaoWhen you run out of cottage cheese , do you replace it with chucky rotten milk ?
Neither.

Cottage Cheese looks like someone threw up, so I can't even look at it!
HE HE He He
Same thing to me- YUK!
Eww, yuk that is so gross

You people make me laugh
Not really. I believe the chucky rotten milk needs a few hours of pasturization or something...Is that how you make your pancakes? just asking.
I despise cottage cheese. I can't even swallow it. It's probably more of a texture issue than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment