Thursday, February 16, 2012

Where Can I Have My Son's 1st Birthday Party In St. Louis, MO?

.....Besides Home or Chucky Cheese? Also His Birthday Is In Jan So Outdoor Activities Are Out. If Possible Could you Please Include Pricing? Thank You In Advance.Where Can I Have My Son's 1st Birthday Party In St. Louis, MO?
I had my son's 1st birthday party at a bowling alley. He has a winter birthday so I wanted some place that wasn't expensive where both adults and children could enjoy themselves. Of course he was too small to bowl but the birthday boy was busy getting passed from family member to family member. Believe it or not it was a good time!



It cost us around $50 a lane (for two hours) and each lane included a large pizza %26amp; a pitcher of pop. I do live in Cleveland, OH but if you like this idea I'm sure your local bowling alley might have a similar deal.Where Can I Have My Son's 1st Birthday Party In St. Louis, MO?
there are some indoor places to eat at the st. louis zoo and the babies/children could go to the children's zoo or to the other animals there afterwards. it can require a bit of walking from building to building so dress warm but there are a lot of animals housed indoors the st. louis zoo. i recommend visiting the bird house and the monkey house. :)



another option might be the st. louis butterfly house but im not absolutely positive that they have a room for parties. however, it's very warm in there all year round and the babies will have plenty to look at.Where Can I Have My Son's 1st Birthday Party In St. Louis, MO?
How about just having it at home and keeping it simple? After all he is only turning one. Too much craziness can be overwhelming for a one year old. Save the big birthday parties for when they turn 3 or 4 and they understand what is going on!Where Can I Have My Son's 1st Birthday Party In St. Louis, MO?
Gymboree is always a blast! In St. Louis there is one on Allen St. Their phone # is (314) 961-3000. I am quite sure that it would be pretty affordable.
He's one.... like he's going to remember it.
  • monroe muffler
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment