Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where can I have my sons birthday party?

I wanted it to be in a school gym so bad (and do a carnival theme). But I would need a certificate of liability insurance and they run from 100,000 to 1 million and theyre for businesses.



So, I need a large open space. The bingo halls etc around here arent too appealing. Also, its in December so driving far to Chucky Cheese etc. wouldnt be a good idea.



*I want corn dogs, face painting, clowns, tons of balloons etc.Where can I have my sons birthday party?
why not rent a fire hall? they can clear out the tables for you and you can set up carnival stations. Most fire halls go for around $100.Where can I have my sons birthday party?
Check into local churches. They sometimes either rent out or will let you use the rooms. As long as it is not a sunday or another day they are using the them.





Where I live they have a church that has a gym in it and I know a lot of people who have used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment