Thursday, February 9, 2012

Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?

Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?

its in April so its too chilly still in newyork so no backyard things. Mostly I need a hall not a party provider. I been throughbirthday zone and chucky cheese and thats not the route i want to go. just a hal with a flat rate for about 4-5 hrs.Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
This is not specific to your area but I would try the public library or a local church or temple. Very often these will have all-porpose rooms that you can rent for a low rate. You can also try your local fire department, American Legion or VFW posts. Some of these have REALLY nice banquet space that is infrequently used.Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
I dont think there is any regular halls you can just rent in Queens. There are a lot of nic restaurants though with private areas. Aldos pizza look for that they have awesome food and a private party roomthat would probably be really nice for you good luck :]Anyone know of a good reasonable halls where i can throw a 1st birthday for my daughter in queens new york?
look into vfw halls. Then you can just bring the food in. Roosevelt field has a dave and busters that has a private party room. I left Queens about 8 years ago so I'm not sure what's still there.
  • google chrome extensions
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment