Tuesday, January 24, 2012

What would happen if an Adult was playing in the ball pits at Chucky cheese?

Is there a legal age limit as to the ball pits (the little pool type of thing filled with colored plastic balls). Could chucky cheese legally do anything if an adult was in one of those?|||What kinda question is that?


Why would you need to know?


If you have a hard time fitting in the tunnels stay out of the ball pits!|||Certainly no law against it. I would only climb in the ball pit if kids I personally knew well were in there. Definitely don't go in with other kids. I like to bury myself in the balls and 'touch' little kids myself.|||there is no age limit. i've gone in it with my niece and nephew and i'm 23yrs old. the staff didn't make me get out or say anything to me.|||that would be disturbing. there isnt a law about adults in ball pits but i am sure they could tie another law in with it like being a public nuisance or something|||They would ask you to get out. There is a sign that says its for a certain age and under.|||oooh...I don't even let my grand babies play in that...one time some kid peed in it...I don't' think it is very sanitary! Snotty noses...pee....spit....YUCK..no thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment